Samson Foot Walker (Boot)
|Other||S - L|
- Light weight.
- Sturdy Support.
- Enhanced mobility.
- Maintains normal gait.
- Wider Rocker Bottom promotes natural gait, reduces planter pressure and enhances stability. Broad, Strong foot casing provides full protection and rigid immobilization to ankle & foot. It stabilizes the foot, ankle and the lower leg.
- Strong & Rigid upright bars improve immobilization of the lower leg & the ankle.
- Highly functional molded design is light in weight for better compliance. It ensures early ambulation of the patient with ankle fractures/injuries. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either foot.
- Foam liner and Pad set provides good cushioning, reduces pressure of gripping straps & better grip.
- It is substitute for cast or can be used for early cast removal. Easy removal and application of the product allows good hygiene and maintenance of the area.
- Strapping loops with reverse buckle mechanism allow controlled tightening, enhanced immobilization and grip, is easy to wear.